Approved Fire Protection – Our Story . . .
Approved Fire Protection Co. is New Jersey’s oldest family-owned, full-service fire protection and safety equipment company. The Approved Fire Protection establishment sits on two adjoining industrial sites in South Plainfield, NJ and operates 20 service vehicles and employs 50-100 people. Our services include fire extinguishers, alarm systems, suppression systems, SCBA, gas detection, carbon dioxide, oxygen, sprinkler systems, and so much more.
Our vision at Approved Fire Protection Co. is to be the best company to work for and work with; to be a company that people will want to recommend to their family, friends and colleagues. We recognize people as our most important resource and it is our mission to produce the industry’s highest level of quality services and productivity on every project in order to develop repeat customers, maximize return on investment and foster professional growth opportunities for our organization.
If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity at Approved Fire Protection but do not see the position listed below, please email your cover letter and resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in joining our AFP community!
Overviews of Approved Fire benefit offerings:
- Health Insurance: Two (2) plans offered through Cigna
- Dental Insurance: PPO plan offered through Lincoln
- Vision Insurance: Stand Alone plan offered through EyeMed
- Life Insurance: Employer paid
- Long-Term Disability Insurance: Employer paid
- 401(k) Savings Plan including safe harbor contribution equal to 3% of contribution
- Paid Holidays: 10 Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 15 paid PTO days (accrued schedule)
- Leaves of Absences: FMLA, Parental leave, Workers Compensation
- Profit Sharing Compensation: payments made to employee by the company from revenues earned
- Education Incentive Programs: AFP is committed to employee learning and development
- Employee Engagement Programs: company sponsored events, summer hours, breakfast Fridays, snacks and so much more.