A self-contained breathing apparatus, or SCBA, is often used by emergency personnel like firemen, or rescue personnel who need to have breathable air. Generally, SCBA has three different parts, including a regulator, an inhalation connector, and a high-pressure tank, which are all connected to a frame.
The other major application is for industrial users of various types. Important users are petrochemical, chemical, and nuclear industries.
Approved Fire Protection sells and services both Scott (SCBA) and Sperian (SCBA) for all your Fire Fighting and Industrial Needs.
- Sperian Fire
- Scott Health and Safety
- NFPA and Industrial Air Packs / SCBA’s
- RIT Packs
- Full Face and 1/2 Mask Cartridge Respirators
- Supplied Air Lines
- Escape Packs
- Replacement SCBA Cylinders (Carbon Fiber and Aluminum)
- Air Carts
SCBA Flow Testing
- SCBA Flow Testing and repairs per NFPA 1852 and Manufacturer Specs
- Services can be provided On-Site using our mobile unit.